Tuesday, April 08, 2003

so far, so good. Everything appears to be working in proper order...

Recently, I came into possession of a sizeable collection of videotapes, left by my oldest uncle, who died suddenly about a month ago. (I hope you'll understand if I don't go into detail quite yet.)

Anyway, a sizeable collection of tapes, mostly of mainstream films. Add that to MY own sizeable collection of stuff that isn't quite so mainstream, and I realize that an opportunity presents itself. Otherwise, how else am I going to get through this massive pile that will otherwise collect dust?

Something to think about - with all of the available media within reach (I haven't even mentioned the boxes of unread books which seem to multiply every few months, plus the amount of music at one's command), there is no way that I can ever justify being bored or out of something to do on weekends. Being a somewhat average (generally speaking) member of American society, I am pretty well loaded with any number of things to enhance and fill my leisure time. I'm sure many of you can say the same.

With that being the case, why the hell am I so bored most of the time, which has led me to the computer to post for attention?

Also, why are you so bored as to surf around and find quirky stuff to help pass your time?

It's a riddle...

If you're still with me after that, look for some quirky stuff to start appearing in the next couple of days or so.

And feel free to comment responsibly.

No comments: