Tuesday, April 08, 2003

hello there.

Well, it was just a matter of time before joining everyone else to check out the Brand New Thing. It should be interesting, to say the least. If you've stumbled in here and have no idea who or what I am, you might check out my main page, first. If you're a friend or acquaintance, then this will just add more fodder/evidence in establishing whatever decision you've made about me.

The title refers obliquely to the depressed state I was in after checking local stores that I had put recent issues of my zine in -- and finding that they were untouched by the public at large. It seems that attempting to tweak the curiousity of the average reader who might be willing to take a chance on something that you've written is something that I seem to be a failure at... at least with this particular issue. I guess it's apt metaphor.

However, in the words of a great American -- "Let's do it."

No comments: