Saturday, September 24, 2005

Other People Whose Sites You Should See:

I should just put these over on the sidebar with the other links - and will do so eventually. But they should get some time in a spotlight, so...


Browser Life - by my old school friend, Karen Brauer (and no, not THAT Karen Brauer, though she rocks also). She writes about living with Sjogren's Syndrome and fibromylagia, and about a lot of other stuff too.

Papercuts and Time Enough At Last - sites by A.J. Michel, who does the zine LOWHUG (which has now metamorphosed into SYNDICATE PRODUCT. I met her through correspondence when she ordered MIMEZINE, and found out that she was a friend of Jason Pankoke, of MICRO-FILM, who I currently write for.

Shirk Bay - EBeth's blog. She's a local in the KC area.

Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule - a great blog about films and baseball.

1 comment:

Dennis Cozzalio said...

Robert: Thanks for the spotlight! I hope you'll check in again soon-- that long-overdue post regarding the answers to Prof. Wagstaff's quiz should be up any day now. And I hope to see you drop in on the comments pages a lot more frequently. You can bet I'll be watching this page too!

Thanks! Dennis
http://sergioleoneifr.blogspot.com